- Efficiency measure evaluation funding.
- Certification funding.
- Spectrum evaluates funding potential.
- You write a contract with a net cost.
- Energy efficient equipment funding
- Funding for services.
- Energy efficient building tax funding.
- Lower operation cost for owner.
Next, you have two choices:
- Reduce the project cost based on the owner signing over the incentives.
- Show the owner the net cost including the incentives and the cost to obtain the incentives.
Who in your market is providing such services? Why don’t you become the first?
Estimates are provided free of charge and include a proposal, then you decide if you wish to move forward with hiring us.
– Incentives –
– Energy Analysis and Comparisons –
– Code and LEED energy models –
– Energy Audits –
– Commissioning –